今週の土曜日 (3/24/18) の三時から九時まで一年次のヌードルフェストです。ワードビレッジのアウアヒどうりのまんなかにフードフェスティバルになります。いろいろおいしいヌードルのかんけいのたべものともだちといっしょにたのしみにできる！下は details です。。。
Grab your chopsticks! The Inaugural Noodle Festival Hawaii, presented by Sun Noodle will be taking place this Saturday, March 24th from 3pm-9pm right on Auahi Street (fronting Ward Centre) at Ward Village. The event promises to be a mega foodie block party featuring some of Hawaii’s top noodle making restaurants covering regional cuisines from across the globe. Ramen (Japan), Saimin (Hawaii), Pancit (Philippines), Chicken Long Rice (Hawaiian), Pad Thai (Thai), Pho (Vietnam), Pasta (Italy), Fried Noodles (China), and more, all come together to make this the most anticipated food festival in recent history!
On the Toyota Hawaii Main Stage, there will be non-stop action and entertainment including Taiko Drumming, Ukulele performances, a cooking demo by Chef extraordinaire Sam Choy, and three exciting noodle eating competitions! See below for all the details you need to enjoy a night full of noodle bliss!
Live activity on the Toyota Hawaii main stage:
Grindz from the participating vendors:
- 3:00pm – Noodle Fest Begins! (Hosted by 94.7 KUMU’s “Bruddah” Bryan)
- 3:15pm-3:45pm – Taiko Drumming performance by りゅうきゅうこくまつりだいこハワイ
- 3:45pm-4:00pm – Miss Chinatown Court Appearance with performance by Miss Chinatown Hawaii Penelope Ng Pack
- 4:00pm-5:00pm – Ukulele performances by the Ukulele Hale featuring Heart & Soul and Kui Lima
- 5:00pm-5:20pm – Sun Noodle Cooking Demonstration and FREE WikiWiki Noodle Giveaway!
- 5:20pm-5:30pm – Facebook Live Tailgating event at the トヨタハワイ booth
- 5:30pm-6:00pm – Musical performance by Micah Ganiron & Friends
- 6:00pm-6:20pm – Sam Choy’s in the Kitchen segment with Chef Sam Choy & John Veneri
- 6:30pm-6:55pm – THE NOODLE BOWL, a 10 minute noodle eating endurance challenge*, presented by nomnom, Hawaii’s new convenience store – Winner wins a trip for two to Las Vegas! All participants will receive 2 tickets to Blue Note Hawaii.
- 7:00pm-7:30pm – Ukulele performance by Karlie Goya
- 7:30pm-7:55pm – つるとんたん うどん Eating Competition* – Winner wins Trophy and Jumbo Bowl.
- 8:00pm-8:30pm – Ukulele performance by Honoka & Azita
- 8:30pm-8:55pm – 88 Pal Pal Spicy Noodle Eating Competition* – Winner wins Trophy and $100 Gift Card to 88 Pal Pal Super Market.
- 9:00pm – Noodle Fest Concludes*
– famous Ox Tail Ramen
Elena’s Filipino Food
– Pancit, Lumpia & Rice, Pork Adobo, Chicken Adobo, Gisantes, Lechon Special, Dinuguan, Pork Adobo Fried Rice Omelette.
– Vegetable Cold Noodle – w/ tangy dipping sauce, Ginger Chicken Cold Noodle – w/ ginger & scallion sauce, Milk Tea
– S&S Cup Saimin, cold drinks
– Smoothie Samples (Orange Dream, Strawberry Whirl, White Gummi)
– Chicken Long Rice, Smoked Meat Fried Noodles, Hawaiian Food
Maile’s Thai Bistro
– Chicken Pad Thai, Thai cuisine
The Pig & the Lady
– Bun Bo Hue, Mi Hoang Tan (dumplings and chari siu), Pho Bac, Farmers Pho, French Dip, Papaya Salad
– Wuntun Min, Hot & Spicy Wuntun Min, Miso Wuntun Min.
– Free WikiWiki Noodle samplers
– The “Ramen Bowl” rolled ice cream treat (Original Biscoff cookies base, 100% Maikai coffee “soup”, Homemade “kamaboko” mochi, White Chocolate and M&M “egg”, Coconut Flake “onegi”, & Pocky “chopsticks”), Cookies N Cream rolled ice cream, Strawberry Shortcake rolled ice cream, and Cold Brew Maikai Ice Coffee.
(Sun Noodle Booth) – オリジナルサイミン (local style noodle in dashi with home made charsiu), fried saimin, and beef sticks
– Seafood Pasta, Pastele Stew, Plantation Iced Tea
(Waikiki Yokocho booth) – 大阪市ラーメン
(Waikiki Yokocho booth) – 大阪市やきそば
Bed, Bath & Beyond
(retail) – Apparel & Official Noodle Fest Event Tees will be sold here
For more information, visit noodlefesthawaii.com
or follow @noodlefesthi on Facebook